Instructor: Dr. Al Jameson, DC, CKTP
Cost: $150; registration includes admission for two and one handheld massager ($125 value)
Description: Ever wonder how to properly use a hand-held percussive massager to maximize its benefits for home use? Want to get one as a gift for yourself or your significant other but afraid that you will lose interest in using it and it will collect dust? Come learn the benefits of instrument-assisted percussive massage at a fun and informative 2-hour workshop and enjoy a lifetime of benefits from the home therapy. Cost of workshop includes entry for you and a guest (must register guest at time of registration) and the best handheld massager on the market today ($125 value).
Learn the answers to the following questions:
- What is percussive massage?
- When should I use percussive massage?
- When should I not use percussive massage?
- How do I identify problem areas on the body?
- How do I do percussive massage at home on myself and others?